Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

And...

It's confirmed... the dr. called today to say- WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!! This is such a dream come true for us. This (these) baby (babies?) have been hoped for and prayed about for so long! I can't believe we're going to be parents in 9 months!

My first ultrasound will be in about 2 weeks, and we'll know more then. For now, keeping up with the shots and meds, no excersise (grrr!) and more waiting. For sure our prayers have been answered though.

Lots of love,
Heather and Tim
(aka. Mommy and Daddy)
:D

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Congratulations. I wish you the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I found your blog through Brad and Jill's blog and started following it. Some how I got hooked on y'alls story - we'll be praying for you guys and babe(s)! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-My-Goodness congradulations!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your encouraging coments, I really appreciate them! In fact, the second verse you mentioned (Proverbs 3:5-6) is my alltime favorite verse, and is written in bold at the bottom of my blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete