Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ahhh, summer is here!

I have enjoyed sleeping in the last few days. I've had some school work to d0- working on curriculum, but not having to get up early and no students has been great... and it's only Wednesday! :) Yesterday I biked 10 miles, to my Grandparent's house and back. Suprisingly, I'm not that sore today. Tomorrow might be a different story though...

Last weekend we had a BBQ at our house, and we had a ton of people here. We really had a blast, but Tim and I were so busy we forgot to take pictures. If anyone has some, please share! It really was great to spend time with some people we haven't seen in a while. It was a great day for a BBQ- a little warm, but sunny and there was a breeze. I couldn't have ordered a nicer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment