Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

This week I got to babysit my nephew Jacob- twice! He's just the sweetest thing, such a good baby. Tim was jealous that I got to spend so much time with our nephew. On Friday when I was there he was really alert and turning his head toward noises. We had the tv on with Dragon Tales and Word World and he was watching the colors on the screen. When I fed him his bottle he fell asleep before I could burp him, and he just slept on my shoulder with his sweet little baby breath on my neck. It was the best part of the day, for sure.



I also got to change a few diapers, and I have to say I'm getting pretty good at it! Even the poopy ones ;P And I can make a bottle one-handed... good practice!
nap time

aren't his lips so sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment