Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today

Today was the day- my first day at home with the babies. I was so overwhelmed at the thought of being by myself, but...
Today I fed Kennedy and Graham multiple times- by myself
Took a shower and washed my hair- babies sleeping
Did some work on the computer
Did laundry and put it away
Played with the babies
Provided milk for my babies

...Survived.

I know it's a small step, but it was so empowering to know I could do it on my own. Maybe every day won't be like today, but just knowing it can be is enough.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, the fact that managed to shower means that you are wayyyy ahead of the game! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Stephanie - you showered?!? There are weekends that we're both home and this doesn't happen! Shhh, that's a little gross:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Thanks for the words of encouragement girls! :D

    ReplyDelete