Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Dear Kennedy, I can't believe you're two.

Dear Kennedy,

You are such a sweet, thoughtful little girl.  When your brother is sad or upset, you try to make him happy- you look at him and say “Mam” in your precious little voice that makes me smile.  You love him so much, it melts my heart. You love giving kisses, and I love it when you walk up to me with your face turned up and a little pucker on your lips, ready to give some sugar.  And when you snuggle up with me and put your head on my shoulder I could stay with you like that forever. 

You do so many things that make your Daddy and I smile and laugh: When we go in to tuck you in at night, sometimes one leg is crossed over the other like you’re a little lady (of course, you are!)  You sleep with your Jojo, Jilly and Pincess Kinny Doll, and purple pacie- you can’t sleep without them. Your giggles are contagious and make Graham and everyone else start laughing too.  Your favorite color is purple and you point out everything you see in that color- I can’t believe a 2 year old has a favorite color, but you sure do!  Pink is a close second favorite.  If we guess what you’re talking about or do something you really want us to do, you giggle and it makes me smile.  You name all your dolls and animals by the sounds they make- we have a rocking horse you call “neigh-neigh!”  You LOVE to color, on anything, anywhere.  When you count, you say “seba” for seven and then you giggle.  I think seba is your favorite number, too because you say it the most.  You love to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and get so excited when you see Minny Mouse, you call her “Mimmy!”  When you eat, you take tiny little bites- so very dainty.  You are such a girl!  You like to wear necklaces and hats, pretty bows, paint your nails, you love your pierced ears (your pretties) and you always pick out the cutest shoes to go with your outfits.  You play so well with your brother- most of the time!  When you sleep, your eyelashes look like butterfly wings on your sweet cheeks.  You are just precious, and I could spend my life watching you sleep.  You wear your heart on your sleeve- you are very passionate about everything you do whether you are happy and giggling or sad and your feelings are hurt.  You love getting tickled, and we love tickling you because it makes you giggle so much.  You are so beautiful, but you are the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen when you are laughing and smiling and loving life.  You are so independent sometimes and like to do stuff on your own.  You are spreading your wings and becoming such a strong-willed little girl, but you still need your mommy and daddy- I hope you will always need us.  I love the way you say “thank you,” sweet girl.  When you get so excited, you say “OH BOY!” and you get excited a lot; your favorite thing to do is to “wim!!!” and your Papa Don bought you a swing for your birthday to share with Graham and Amelia.  When we whisper “I love you” into your ear, you whisper “ahwewee” back and that is one of the sweetest things I’ve heard you say.  We call you Kinny (that’s what your brother calls you!), Kendy, Sweet Girl, and Cutie Patootie. 

You’re one of the most precious little girls I have ever met, and I am honored to be your mommy.  You make me so proud every day, and I love watching you become the little girl that you are supposed to be. 

I love you with all my heart,
Mommy 







you have such a sweet face :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment