Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

This Year I am SO Thankful

There are so many things in my life that I am thankful for, it's hard to even begin to list them all!  But I can try :)

My beautiful, funny, sweet, adorable, lovable, crazy-fun babies Graham and Kennedy
My husband...
Pediatricians that take last-minute appointments
Amoxicillan
       ...and while we're at it, Gastric Reflux medicine and Pediatric GIs
Snuggly pajamas
An amazing husband that does more than the lion's share around the house so I can spend time with my babies
Hamburger Helper
Leftovers
Slobbery kisses from the kids! 
A wonderful job that lets me revel in my inner science nerd, and maybe rub off on the young, impressionable minds of my students a a little bit?
My super husband who understands that my job isn't 9-5... It's 5-9 + weekends :(
Itty-bitty socks that go on itty-bitty toes
My babies' smiles when I walk in the door, or make a funny face, or just because I'm Mommy- their smiles are delicious
Cool whip- yep, I can eat the whole tub by myself.
Four parents who are excited about being grandparent, love to babysit, and any other excuse to spend time with their grandchildren
My sweet new niece Abigail and one on the way- Amelia Bug!
Plus our nephew Jacob, who is growing so fast!
Children's.Tylenol.
My sewing machine that is collecting dust- I have lots of projects for you!
Baby soft skin and snuggles at bedtime
Sweet puppies that love me no matter how I neglect them
Buddha bellies just after mealtime, those round, healthy baby bellies thatare so kissable!
My elliptical machine that never lets me down
Jillian and Bob, who enjoy working me to death via DVDs
Fantastic friends, new and old
That amazing smell of baby just after they get out of the bathtub
Belly laughs that Tim can get out of them when he kisses their cheeks with his whiskery-face.  I love those laughs, they are contagious!
Our babysitter, who loves my kids almost as much as I do
A plethora of Christmas decorations waiting patiently to come out of their boxes.  Woohoo!
Vera Bradley- all her stuff is so cute but my absolute fave is Java Blue (please don't ever retire it!)
"Sleeping in" one day a week
Getting to watch my Graham and Kennedy learn new things- they are such smart little ones
My husband who loves me regardless of all my imperfections


P.S. What I am NOT thankful for this Thanksgiving: nasty viruses that make my little man have a fever, diarrhea, and feel all around miserable.  Or double ear infections that make my sweet little girl crabby and just not herself :(

No comments:

Post a Comment