Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

3 months!

We are officially 12 weeks pregnant today. We can't believe how fast the time has flown by since we got the news that we were having twins! On babycenter.com we found out the babies are about the size of limes, and growing every day. They are starting to form reflexes and their neural synapses are increasing every day- that means their little brains are developing fast! Their kidneys are starting to function, too. Our sweet peas are about 2 inches long, each.


My little baby bump is growing, too. Just this past week it has grown enough to start showing, and my students have noticed the difference. I have been feeling great, except for the cold I came down with the other day. One of the little darlings at school was determined to share their germs with me. :( So Tim has been taking care of me this weekend.




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're already in your 2nd trimester, time is flying by! Love your baby bump, you look great:)

    ReplyDelete